You get taken to your favourite pizza restaurant in this wonderfully enjoyable Pizza Prize slot game. The machine itself has five reels and 25 paylines should you play the maximum, so there are plenty of ways to win.
There is a nice mixture of icons on the reels. The lower paying ones are the usual card values – 9, 10, J, Q, K and A while the higher paying ones reflect the theme of the game and include a rolling pin, a salami, the pizza boy and various toppings. There is a Wild icon which is the main chef, Tony, while the Scatter icon is the pizza.
There is only one feature in the Pizza Prize slot game but this is where the best part of the machine comes. You need to land at least three of the Scatter icons across the reels to land this feature. When it is activated you are given 15 free spins. Each free spin sees prizes won doubled apart from the mystery wins.
While you are playing the free spins you will see an oven above each of the reels. Should a Scatter land during the free spins the oven door opens on the reel it lands on. You are then rewarded with the following prizes:
- Scatter on reel 1 will turn into the Wild icon or give 2, 3 or 5 times the initial bet.
- If the Scatter is on reel 2 you receive 2, 3, or 5 times your first bet.
- The Scatter on reel 3 sees either one, two or three icons swapped into Wilds.
- The reel 4 scatter changes the multiplier for that particular spin to either 4x, 5x or 8x
- If the Scatter comes on reel 5 you receive another 1, 2 or 4 free spins.
The RTP rating for the Pizza Prize slot game is down at 95.40%, which is well below the average for a typical video slot and very much against the player.